Wednesday, January 22, 2014

The Wish List January 2014



1. Garden Stool / Belle and June / $196
I am totally in love with garden stools, if it wasn't for the price I would put them everywhere. Living room, office, on the deck and they come in so many colours. I am searching for a decently priced stool, so if you see one let me know.

2. Heart Tank / Aritzia / $14 (on sale)
I love this tank! Perfect for Valentines day, and just super cute. And the price, $14 I really should buy this before it is too late.

3. Bullet Stud Earrings / ShellsNStuff / $25
I have been drooling over these Bullet Stud Earrings for months, I probably should bite the bullet (pun intended) and buy these. One day...

4. Pintuck Duvet Cover / West Elm / $91-128 (on sale)
There is no possible way I will ever be able to own this, but a girl can dream! With two dogs constantly "digging" in the covers I am sure this would rip immediately. Either way I love the style.

5. Mixed Media Shag Rug / Urban Outfitters / $14-74 (on sale)
I love, love, love this rug. I have no idea where I would put it though. It's on sale so I probably pick it up now rather than later. Maybe it could go under the sink cabinet like in Rhi from Hey Gorgeous Events home tour?

No comments:

Post a Comment