Monday, January 20, 2014

New Year, New Goals + FREE Printable

I feel like 2013 was a whirlwind, one where I could never catch up, was constantly unorganized and I missed achieving my goals because of it. 2014 is going to be different though. Initially I didn't know where to start. I mean, 2013 was all over the place I needed to be grounded, start with reflection, and create manageable/doable goals. I searched high and low, looking for the solution. One day, while complaining that I couldn't find the right solution to help me choose this years direction a friend said to me "why don't you create your own solution?".

So here it is, my first step towards finding a path for 2014, the FREE Printable Appreciation Worksheet. A worksheet that helps you reflect on the year past, and draft some simple goals for the year ahead. This "appreciation" worksheet will start as a basis for creating your new goals, and act as a reminder for where you are going and where you have been.

I hope it helps you start as much as it helped me.


FREE Printable Goal Worksheet - Carolyn May Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment